Sunday, October 2, 2011

I'm Modern Day Mozart Bitches



Hand me a microphone and all I do is compose symphonies

Hockey season is coming up and I've been to busy doing two a days on Danny Briere's mom to update.

What a charity case.



I didn't know it was possible to be a less attractive version of Jack White

Funny thing was I texted Danny B last spring and told him I'm slamming his mom, so hes been getting wonderkisses all summer, .....urban dictionary jokes, look it

I've heard alot of talk the past couple of weeks around Pittsburgh that I don't have range, that all Potash can do is post game interviews. Well let me put the haters to sleep with a Documentary me and my boy, local channel 4 weatherman Demetrius Ivory did on Ike "no hands" Taylor




How didn't I win a Mid Atlantic Regional Emmy for that piece of investigative journalism

Heres me pranking the Pittsburgh driveby media





next week I interview:

Kate Moss

what a fox


No comments:

Post a Comment