Sunday, August 14, 2011

Last Week I Ran a Fever of 84 Degrees

my normal body temperature is 69.


Sorry I haven’t posted in awhile , I was busying ending the NFL lockout


Been hanging out with my boy Channel 4 weatherman Demetruis Ivory all week heres some of what we did




Monday: Me and D smoked a bag of cess

Tuesday: Me and D smokeed a bag of cess, then Deisel dressed up as black moses and walked around the north shore putting coins in expired parking meters



Then me and Demetruis called up Jory and dropped a truth Bomb on him

Wednesday We karaoked ebony and ivory in Frick Park, I keep a karaoke machine in my car

Thursday-Saturday we went to Blush, on Saturday D made it rain.

Friday we watched Sexy Rexy Grossman be the first guy to make Ike Taylor cry since he took his SATs.

What a joke. Ike Taylor couldn't catch sickle cell anemia

hate me more


Next week I interview

a death eater








No comments:

Post a Comment